Wednesday 9 May 2012

Spring Update

Well..supposedly summer is here and the SE of England is in a drought... yeah right!!

It's been so wet down here this past couple of months I've done no racing at all. My Club track at NBC (Norfolk Buggy Club) has basically been washed out and the first regional that was close enough for me to try went a head but under storm conditioned so I passed on that one.

I have taken the time to do some preparation and tuning though. I've added sway bars to my Carnage and increased my spares for both the Carnage and Edge, I'll soon have what I hope will be a full seasons worth of spares, but hopefully I wont break too much. I also now have a Etronics Brushless system ready to go into the Edge once it's race ready.

I was hoping to race the Edge this coming weekend at the NBC but yet again the weather is favoring only the bold and to be honest the Edge is not ready yet as I'm waiting for some parts to arrive from Overseas.

Hopefully will be some race news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment