Wednesday 7 September 2016

Another year past....

It seams common for me to update this blog once a year :)

I have been mad busy with RC cars and life in general, last year was not able to race anything due to being to far away from any tracks to be able to make race days. I have however been driving my Edge quite a bit and it's currently undergoing another strip down and service and this time will be getting upgrades.

New shocks are going on and all new electrics. I found the box electrics to be quite inconsistent with performance so I'm going to be fitting all new servo, esc and radio gear. I'm also tempted to go brushless but that's for the future.

Another update the Edge will get will be a new body, the original is still fine but I want my Edge in my race colours so hopefully I'll post pics soon.

This year I'm closer to a track so with luck I'll race (and probably loose hehe) at least a few times in the coming season.


No comments:

Post a Comment